Our 200HR Yoga Teacher Training and Exploration of Self is designed to deepen your own knowledge and bring a new awareness to experiences so you are able to continue self evolution while offering these foundational tools to the community you choose to serve. It is through our practice we begin to know Self. We become the observer to how we show up and how we establish and interact in relationships – whether within or with others.
In this training, you will gain insight and understanding in the following subjects:
* Intro to Yoga Philosophy & Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* 8 Limbs of Yoga
* Chakras, Koshas, Mudras: discover how to unlock and access the energy systems of you and when to ramp up or slow down.
* Kleshas: the 5 obstacles or veils of the mind and how to practice awareness and equanimity.
* Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga Nidra: Experience inner peace and bliss – the true essence of yoga. Learn breath practices and guided relaxation techniques to help with stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, fear, addiction and unraveling beliefs that bind.
* Principles and Functional Understanding of Anatomy & Physiology: How to move with ease, modify postures and pay attention to subtle shifts while discovering natural alignment. You will have an opportunity to visit a cadaver lab and investigate the inner workings and connectivity of muscles, bones and fascia.
* Somatic Movement and the Mind-Body Connection: learn to recognize how to safely release trauma patterns and create new body mapping and neuro pathways.
* Creative Sequencing and Theme Weaving: clearly guide a class while offering intentions that can help students discover how yoga can be practiced on and off the mat. Learn how to translate deeper teachings of the mind through the experience of the body.
Dates for YTT: April - September 2023, Colorado Springs, CO
(Yoga Studio Satya is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered School)
Open House Q&A to learn more!
February 2nd, Thursday 7pm
February 21st, Tuesday 12:30pm
March 9th, Thursday 7pm
March 11th, Saturday 3pm
* All Open House Info sessions are available in person or on zoom. Must register online for open house via Zoom to receive link. *
Tuition = $2750
$250 discount if paid in full * $500 (non-refundable) Deposit with Registration
$100 OFF for Early Registration (by March 6, 2023)
Payment plans are available
Unlimited Membership Included
email: [email protected]
April 1/2 - Intro & Chakra Workshop
April 15/16 - Koshas, Kleshas, 8 Limbs, History, Bandhas
May 6/7 - Anatomy, Alignment & Props
May 27/28 - Ayurveda, Self Care
June 3/4 - Cadaver/ Discussion /Practice
June 24/25 - Grief/ Assists/ Energy Exchange
July 8/9 - Practice Teaching
July 29/30 - Somatic Level 1
August 12/13 - Practice Teaching & Community Classes throughout August
August 26/27 - Business of Yoga & Review
September 2 - Exam & Graduation