"My experience [with 200 hr YTT] has been nothing short of amazing. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity. I am on the path to the truest and best self because of this studio and program." - Caroline
Yoga Studio Satya is a therapeutic-based yoga studio that teaches all aspects of yoga with an emphasis on practices that return you to wholeness. Learn to guide with confidence and clarity, create classes for all levels while understanding how to keep students safe with posture options and modifications with progressive levels of difficulty. Learn to create natural alignment to distribute prana and work with different energies or state of being.
Our 200HR Yoga Teacher Training and Exploration of Self is designed to deepen your own knowledge and bring a new awareness to experiences so you are able to continue self evolution while offering these foundational tools to the community you choose to serve. It is through our practice we begin to know Self. We become the observer to how we show up and how we establish and interact in relationships – whether within or with others.
In this training, you will gain insight and understanding in the following subjects:
* Intro to Yoga Philosophy & Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* 8 Limbs of Yoga
* Chakras, Koshas, Mudras: discover how to unlock and access the energy systems of you and when to ramp up or slow down.
* Kleshas: the 5 obstacles or veils of the mind and how to practice awareness and equanimity.
* Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga Nidra: Experience inner peace and bliss – the true essence of yoga. Learn breath practices and guided relaxation techniques to help with stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, fear, addiction and unraveling beliefs that bind.
* Principles and Functional Understanding of Anatomy & Physiology: How to move with ease, modify postures and pay attention to subtle shifts while discovering natural alignment. You will have an opportunity to visit a cadaver lab and investigate the inner workings and connectivity of muscles, bones and fascia.
* Somatic Movement and the Mind-Body Connection: learn to recognize how to safely release trauma patterns and create new body mapping and neuro pathways.
* Creative Sequencing and Theme Weaving: clearly guide a class while offering intentions that can help students discover how yoga can be practiced on and off the mat. Learn how to translate deeper teachings of the mind through the experience of the body.
Dates for YTT: April - August 2020, Colorado Springs, CO
(Yoga Studio Satya is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered School)
Open House to learn more!
Wednesday, February 19th 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, March 4th 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wednesday, March 11th 10:00 - 11:00 am
Wednesday, March 18th 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Tuition = $2750
$250 discount if paid in full * $500 Deposit with Registration
$100 OFF for Early Registration (by March 14, 2019)
Payment plans are available
Unlimited Membership Included
email: [email protected]
April 4, 5 - 8 Limbs/ Koshas Kleshas
April 25, 26- Prop and Alignment/ Anatomy
May 9- Chakra Workshop
May 23- Assists and Energy Exchange/Practice Teaching
May 24 - Cadaver lLb
June 13, 14- Self Care Workshop/ Cadaver Lab
June 27, 28- Grief Workshop
July 11, 12- Somatic Level 1
July 25, 26 -Recap Weekend
August 8, 9 - Intro To Ayurveda
August 29 - Exam/ Graduate