"My experience [with 200 hr YTT] has been nothing short of amazing. I am eternally grateful for the opportunity. I am on the path to the truest and best self because of this studio and program." - Caroline
Yoga Studio Satya is a therapeutic-based yoga studio that teaches all aspects of yoga with an emphasis on practices that return you to wholeness. Learn to guide with confidence and clarity, create classes for all levels while understanding how to keep students safe with posture options and modifications with progressive levels of difficulty. Learn to create natural alignment to distribute prana and work with different energies or state of being.
Our 200HR Yoga Teacher Training and Exploration of Self is designed to deepen your own knowledge and bring a new awareness to experiences so you are able to continue self evolution while offering these foundational tools to the community you choose to serve. It is through our practice we begin to know Self. We become the observer to how we show up and how we establish and interact in relationships – whether within or with others.
In this training, you will gain insight and understanding in the following subjects:
* Intro to Yoga Philosophy & Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
* 8 Limbs of Yoga
* Chakras, Koshas, Mudras: discover how to unlock and access the energy systems of you and when to ramp up or slow down.
* Kleshas: the 5 obstacles or veils of the mind and how to practice awareness and equanimity.
* Pranayama, Meditation & Yoga Nidra: Experience inner peace and bliss – the true essence of yoga. Learn breath practices and guided relaxation techniques to help with stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, fear, addiction and unraveling beliefs that bind.
* Principles and Functional Understanding of Anatomy & Physiology: How to move with ease, modify postures and pay attention to subtle shifts while discovering natural alignment. You will have an opportunity to visit a cadaver lab and investigate the inner workings and connectivity of muscles, bones and fascia.
* Somatic Movement and the Mind-Body Connection: learn to recognize how to safely release trauma patterns and create new body mapping and neuro pathways.
* Creative Sequencing and Theme Weaving: clearly guide a class while offering intentions that can help students discover how yoga can be practiced on and off the mat. Learn how to translate deeper teachings of the mind through the experience of the body.
Dates for YTT: April - August 2019, Colorado Springs, CO
(Yoga Studio Satya is a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered School)
Open House to learn more! -
Thursday, February 7th 7:00 pm
Saturday, February 23rd 11:00 am
April 6th - August 31st we will take the journey of the self, through the self. Join us for our 2019 YTT Program. You can do this program to deepen your own understanding and experience or maybe you have a desire to share this beautiful practice of Yoga. This is a 5 month journey, to uncover who you really are and how to safely guide the community you wish to serve.
Tuition = $2750
$250 discount if paid in full * $500 Deposit with Registration
$100 OFF for Early Registration (by March 14, 2019)
Payment plans are available
Unlimited Membership Included
email: [email protected]
Schedule Coming Soon!
4/6-YTT and 8 Limbs Workshop- 10:00-5:00
4/7- YTT- 10:00-5:00
4/27- YTT and Alignment/ prop workshop- 10:00-5:00
4/28- YTT- 10:00-5:00
5/11- YTT and Chakra workshop- 10:00-5:00
5/25- YTT- 10:00-5:00
5/26- YTT- 10:00-5:00
6/8- YTT and Self Care Workshop- 10:00-5:00
6/9- YTT Cadaver lab- 9:00-1:00
6/22- YTT and Grief Workshop- 10:00-5:00
6/23- YTT- 10:00-5:00
7/13- YTT and Somatic Yoga L1 Workshop- 9:00-5:00
7/14- YTT and Somatic Yoga L1 Workshop- 9:00-5:00
7/27- YTT- 10:00-5:00
7/28- YTT- 10:00-5:00
8/1-8/16 YTT Community Classes (Free to Public)
8/10- YTT and Ayurveda Workshop- 10:00-5:00
8/11- YTT - 10:00-5:00
8/24- YTT - 10:00-5:00
8/31- Final/ Graduation